Teleperformance USA Customer Service Representative in Sierra Vista, Arizona
Purpose of Position Provide excellent customer service to customers by answering inquiries, finding correct solutions.
About the Company
Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 83,000 computerized workstations, with more than 223,000 employees across 268 contact centers in 76 countries and conducts programs in more than 66 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries. Teleperformance is a people company, our passion and dedication to the growth and success of our people can be seen in each one of our actions and initiatives.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
- Enters data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms - assisting the
Customer with the correct price plan
- 6 months Call Center experience preferred
- Must be 18 years old
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills consistent with North American Business standards
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer's issues.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please email your resume to Jose.Estrella@teleperformance.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled